When fine lines develop around the eyes and eventually turn into crow’s feet, many women give up and feel that there is no way to turn back the clock when it comes to their skin. Serum of Life lets you do just that by using a formula based on natural ingredients combined with the latest skin science to re-hydrate and plump up the appearance of skin, leaving it feeling tighter and looking smoother. Serum of Life uses a rich formulation that moisturizes skin to leave it feeling soft, smooth and touchable. Skin will look fresher, younger, brighter and more radiant.
The Powerful Ingredients In Serum of Life
Serum of Life is formulated with collagen, elastin, antioxidants and peptides along with natural ingredients like rich shea butter, wheat germ oil and MSM to give you the best in skincare solutions.
- Antioxidants protect skin against free radical damage. In a spontaneous process that science does not yet understand, cells can mutate and become unstable. These cells are called “free radicals”. Because they are unstable, they will pass through the body’s structures erratically and leave a trail of damaged cells. This process is thought to contribute to the ageing process of the body overall and particularly ageing of the skin. Antioxidants help to protect skin against this kind of debilitating damage over the years.
- Collagen is a type of protein that is found virtually everywhere in the body. It makes up the composition of tendons and ligaments. In the skin, it works to maintain skin’s texture.
- Elastin is another type of protein that is found in the skin. As the name implies, it gives skin its elastic nature and lets it bounce back into shape after it has been stretched. Both of these proteins are produced and synthesized by the body’s own processes. However, these processes diminish as we age and so the production of collagen and elastin are both decreased. That is why skin begins to sag in middle age and lose its firmness and elasticity. It also loses its ability to retain moisture and the natural moisture barrier begins to break down, leading to chronic dryness.
- Shea Butter is the nourishing and protein-rich oil extracted from the African shea nut. The skin healing and nourishing properties of shea butter have been well known for centuries and it has been used as a skincare and beauty treatment since the days of Cleopatra. It contains fatty acids that hydrate and moisturize and is easily absorbed into the skin. It is also reported to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Wheat Germ Oil is a rich natural oil that contains antioxidant vitamin E along with other vitamins and minerals and essential fatty acids. Vitamin E is a proven skin treatment that aids in healing and can help rejuvenate skin damaged by sun and dryness.
- MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane is an organic sulfur compound that is found in many foods such as broccoli and cabbage. It is used in natural arthritis treatment as it has properties which help to soften tissues and restore elasticity. It has the same effect when used in Serum of Life as a skincare treatment.
Benefits of Serum of Life
Wrinkles are caused by two things:
- the changing texture of skin – loss of skin’s elasticity and firmness as well as the thinning of the skin that occurs in middle age
- life itself!
You laugh, you cry, you express your emotions – and your face records them over time. Your eyes tell the world how you feel and naturally, it results in fine lines and wrinkles that begin to develop after your twenties. Over time, those fine lines get deeper and deeper and become those ridges and furrows that we call crow’s feet.
The news is full of celebrities who have undergone expensive injected treatments that essentially freeze their features. They might look good in a photograph but you don’t need to stop expressing yourself to smooth out those lines and look just as fantastic. Serum of Life does it for you with a skin-loving formula that lets you have it all.
You’ll experience up to 29% in a reduction of wrinkle depth with continued use of Serum of Life. It works by using the power of collagen to plump up the appearance of skin’s surface and by nourishing skin cells to hydrate and protect.
Our Serum of Life Test
We wanted to know if Serum of Life really worked and so we rounded up a few ladies between the ages of 30 and 60 to try it out. Most reported that they enjoyed the smooth texture of Serum of Life and how it absorbed well into their skin. Skin was left feeling soft and smooth.
Over the course of the month, the majority of our test group participants reported a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles and other problems associated with ageing skin. Some of the common observations:
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was reduced and in some cases disappeared altogether
- Deeper wrinkles such as crow’s feet around the eyes were greatly reduced
- Skin texture was improved – skin felt smoother
- Skin was moisturized and hydrated
- Complexion was brighter and discolouration was reduced or eliminated, including dark circles around the eyes
Most of our group wanted to know how they could buy it once the trial was done!
Reviews of Serum of Life
From Moesha in Chicago:
Serum of Life gave me the confidence to start dating again after my husband passed away. I had spent the last few years caring for him at home and while I certainly don’t regret it, I know now that I neglected my own care at the same time that I was so concerned with his. My skin made me look years older than my true age, with many wrinkles and especially deep wrinkles around my eyes. Serum of Life let me take back the years and look fresher and younger.
From Annabelle in Cannon Beach, Oregon:
I live by the coast and while the sea air has many healthful properties, the wind and the salt have been hard on my skin. My skin has always been somewhat dry and as I got older, I began to develop a real “weathered” look – grayish tone, discolored parts, wrinkles that got deeper and deeper. I tried Serum of Life and I loved the way it made my skin feel immediately – softer, more supple. After a few months of use, my wrinkles have faded and I couldn’t be happier.
Darla from Austin, Texas:
Unlike a lot of people, I’ve always loved the dry, Texas heat but I know it’s done a lot of damage to my skin. I love the sun and I can see how it has not only made my skin drier over the years but also resulted in discolored patches and a rougher texture overall. I heard about Serum of Life and wanted to try it right away. I loved the feel of it both on my fingers and then on my face. After two weeks, I can see definite results. My skin is smoother and younger looking. Thanks Serum of Life!
From A.K. of Phoenix, AZ:
After my kids left for college, I finally felt like I had a little time for myself… except when I looked in the mirror, I saw an old lady! I guess all those years of looking after everyone but me took their toll. A friend told me about Serum of Life and I was impressed after the first time I used it. After a few weeks, my skin felt and looked much younger – even crow’s feet were much softer and less noticeable.
Serum of Life works because it nourishes skin at the cellular level. It provides skin with vital antioxidants that help to protect it from damage and acts to hydrate and moisturize. Proteins like collagen and elastin help to plump up cells in sagging mature skin types and reduce the look of wrinkles – even crow’s feet around the eyes. The formula combines time honored ingredients with the latest knowledge from the world of dermatological science to give you the best of modern skincare and help skin to repair and heal itself as well as boost the production of collagen and elastin, essential to skin health and to maintaining a youthful appearance.