Testosterone levels tend to drop as we age and declining production hinders bodybuilding – along with other vital functions like sexual performance and mental acuity. HT Rush lets you turn back the clock by helping your body to increase the production of testosterone naturally.
What is HT Rush
HT Rush gives you an all-natural way to boost the production of testosterone by your own body. More than “just” a supplement, HT Rush aids in enhancing the body’s own processes using a formula that includes fenugreek seed extract, a substance shown in clinical studies to improve libido and strength.
The benefits of HT Rush
HT Rush works by helping to promote the natural production of testosterone in the body using a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs. Testosterone is a hormone naturally produced by the body, increasing as a child matures into an adult. But -from age 30 on, production of testosterone gradually decreases, to the point that many men in their middle years begin to feel the debilitating symptoms of testosterone depletion or low-T. These can include:
- Reduced libido and lowered sex drive
- Lack of energy and stamina
- Weight gain coupled with an inability to lose it by regular methods
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood changes…and many more!
These aren’t just the normal effects of aging – they are the direct result of low-T. You don’t have to be a bodybuilder to feel the effects of a low-T, but it’s especially acute in this area. It can be extremely hard to build muscle mass when you almost like you’re fighting against your own body to do it. The usual methods of diet and exercise just won’t work. That’s where HT Rush comes in by helping and supporting your body in the natural production of testosterone.
Powerful Ingredients in HT Rush
Fenugreek extract, from a nourishing herb, is the key active ingredient in HT Rush, helping to promote and boost the production of testosterone by the body. Derived from scientific evidence and research, the HT Rush all-natural formulation contains a mixture of key vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts. Other key ingredients include:
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are part of the all-important B vitamin group which plays a role in everything from energy levels to heart health. Pyroxidine or B6 is an amino acid involved in the construction of protein and the synthesis of important enzymes. Cobalamin or B12 plays a key role in the conversion of nutrients to energy.
- Vitamin D is a powerhouse antioxidant that actually makes up the construction material for sex hormones. It plays a key role in the promotion of overall good health especially as we age. It also has a role in the process of weight loss.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that is naturally found in watermelons among other places – including the human body. It is used in the treatment of many debilitating diseases and conditions. Through the body’s processes, L-citrulline is turned into L-arginine, another type of amino acid, and eventually into nitric oxide. The latter substance acts in the process of delivering nutrients to the body’s cells and is thought to improve vascularity.
- Zinc is a common mineral that enhances the operation of the body’s immune system along with sparking production of testosterone. It has also been shown to have a positive effect on prostate function. As you work out, you will lose zinc as you sweat – HT Rush helps you bring it back to optimal levels.
- Nettle leaf extract contains a compound called 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which promotes and supports the production of sex hormones – including testosterone – via the sex hormone binding globulin or SHBG.
- Panax Ginseng – also called Chinese, Korean or Asian ginseng – and [strong]Siberian Ginseng[/strong] help to boost sexual function. Ginseng has long been renowned for its rejuvenating properties for centuries. Chinese civilizations have been using it to treat everything from fatigue to sexual dysfunction for 5,000 years. As a bodybuilder, it can help you to recover more quickly and reduce fatigue.
- Bioperine is a substance that is extracted from the fruit of the black pepper. Research shows that it plays a role in how nutrients are absorbed into the body by having an effect on the interior lining of the digestive tract.
- Cordyceps Sinensis extract comes from a mushroom that grows high on the mountains of China. Chinese researchers have studied Cordyceps Sinensis and how it seems to imitate the effects of the body’s own hormones. It can also improve your results from cardio.
HT Rush Reviews
George T. of Kansas City, MO writes:
I was at the gym about a month ago and heard a couple of the other guys talking about HT Rush. They were bragging about muscle gains I couldn’t hope to get then and you know locker room talk is… they started to brag about other things too. Then one of them pulled out a bottle of HT Rush. I asked about it and they told me about the free trial. Well a month or so later, now it’s me bragging in the locker room thanks to HT Rush.
Dmitri Z. of Boulder City, CO writes:
I’m 42 years old and I’ve always lived half my life in the gym. I never had any trouble getting or staying in shape until a few years ago, when I noticed that I was having to train harder and harder just to maintain my level of muscle mass and strength. And that’s not all! I felt like I wasn’t delivering what my wife needed in the bedroom either. But I refused to get old too fast and searched around on the web until I found HT Rush. I read the reviews and decided to try it. Am I ever glad I did! I’ve got the “old me” back – but even better. I’m building more muscle than I used to and let’s just say… my wife is a happy woman.
Albert of New York City writes:
Here in Manhattan a lot of the gyms look out on the street and I was tired of being well behind the pack when it came to strength, endurance and that look of ripped muscles. I’m 35 and I found I was also gaining a little weight around the middle that was getting harder and harder to take off. I was envious of a friend who seemed to be gliding through his later thirties getting more and more ripped and into better and better shape. Finally I cornered him and asked him what his secret was. He told me – HT Rush. I went online and ordered the free trial and I’ve never looked back – or looked better on the beach. Thanks HT Rush!
Our HT Rush Test
We visited a typical neighborhood gym near our offices and got together a group of about a dozen guys ranging in age from 30 to 55 who wanted to try out HT Rush. They went from beginners and amateurs to a few fairly serious competitive bodybuilders and came from all walks of life including blue collar construction jobs and the coveted corner office. We asked them to try HT Rush for 30 days free of charge – if they’d let us know about their results. The verdict came in: HT Rush delivered. Our test group told us they experienced an increase in sex drive and sexual performance and their days at the gym no longer felt like a struggle. They’d seen a noticeable increase in muscle mass and felt they could think more clearly and focus better too.
Don’t let declining testosterone levels rob you of the best years of your life and limit your success in the gym – or the bedroom. HT Rush uses and all-natural formula to help your body restore testosterone production and get you back on track to a better you.